OPMA Conference - Evolving With Mobile Media - November 2017
Is mobile redefining the purpose of media?
Mobile is no longer only a device, it has become a lifestyle.
Now that anyone can beconsidered an influencer, a brand advocate, a media vector, brands have increasing difficulty in connecting and engaging purposefully with their audiences. Consumers are savvier, always on-the-go, looking for more agile solutions to meet theirn eeds and match their values. And of course they want to maintain their privacy. Technology has allowed companies to provide more targeted news, offers, and products by placing the consumer at the centre of the business but sometimes breaching the trust put in them. And with GDPR coming into effect in 2018 new challenges arise.
Come and join the conversation at the next OPMA conference to hear from industry experts on the relevance of mobile in an advertising strategy.
- Jon Hook, VP of Brand & Agency at AdColony and Board Member of the Mobile Marketing Association
- Peter O’Mara-Kane, International VP – Sales at LoopMe
- Ben Phillips, Global Head of Mobile at MediaCom
- Jamie Labate, Sales Director EMEA at Quartz.com
- Céline Saturnino, Chief Commercial Officer at Total Media
- Nicholas Cumisky, UK Mobile Lead (Agencies) at Google
- Hugo Drayton, CEO at Inskin Media
When: Thursday 16th November
Timing: Registration from 08.30 a.m. Event 9am to midday. Please arrive as early as possible to both enjoy the breakfast and ensure the event runs to schedule)
Where: IAB Events & Training Space, 14 Macklin Street, London, WC2B 5NF
Cost: Free for clients and agencies; OPMA members (£75 excl. VAT); Non-OPMA members (£95 excl. VAT) https://tinyurl.com/
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org